Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lining up new partners

Max here. I've recently decided to line up a whole new set of vendor partners for launch. No, not businesses duplicating what our amazing partners are already offering... Businesses that I am petrified of.

Yes, if you've met me you probably know that I am generally scared of a large number of things in the world. Most of these things relate to my enduring bodily pain. But then I realized - not everyone is such a scaredy cat. So I went ahead and thought to myself, "what are all the activities people have tried to organize that I never participated in?" And I came up with this list...

  • Skydiving
  • Bungee Jumping
  • High Speed Snowmobiling

A bit more intimidating than Bowling, Karaoke, and bar outings. But, if you guys would want to do it, I want us to offer it. So now the search is on again. If you have any recommendations on the best New England businesses to partner with, just let me know and I'll try to make it happen.

Talk to y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment